Home/ Egypt/ Cruises / MS Nile Goddess
MS Nile Goddess
The Sonesta Nile Goddess, built in Cairo in 1989, cruises from Luxor to Aswan, and vice versa, on one of the world's most beautiful and famous rivers, "The River Nile", with its own private docks in Luxor and Aswan. It is governed, according to the rules and regulations of the American Bureau of Shipping (ABC), and is classified as A1 River Service.
Mondays: Luxor to Aswan for 4 nights/5 days
Fridays: Aswan to Luxor for 3 nights/4 days
• Length: 72m
• Width: 13.5m
• Height: 11m
There are 47 deluxe cabins, 2 senator suites and 4 presidential suites with private terrace. There is also an elevator on board to allow easy access between decks.
All Cabins Contain:
• Panoramic windows
• Family plan accommodation (connecting cabins)
• Private, direct-dial telephone
• Music system
• Plasma televisions
• Wireless Internet connection
• Individual climate control
• Bathroom with full-size bathtub and hairdryer
• In-room dining is available until midnight
All cabins and suites are non-smoking: smoking is allowed only in open areas.
Main Dining Room:
Breakfast and lunch buffets as well as à la carte dinners are served daily. à la carte lunch will be served instead of buffet when the number of guests on board is less than 20 persons.
Serving a wide range of cocktails and beverages as well as light meals for lunch and dinner.
Sun Deck Bar:
Overlooking the Nile, offering refreshing cocktails all day until sunset.
• Main dining room, lounge and sun deck bar
• Nightly entertainment: either discotheque, belly dance show, Captain's welcome cocktail party, fancy galabeya party or a Nubian folkloric show.
• Fully-equipped conference room for up to 12 persons (round tables)
• Barbecue area on deck
• International telephone line and Internet connection
• Outdoor swimming pool with bar service
• Spa (gym room, massage, sauna and jacuzzi)