Home/ Egypt/ Cruises / MS Queen of Hansa
MS Queen of Hansa
The Queen of Hansa was inaugurated in October 2000 and completely renovated in summer 2006. It has 66 double cabins and 2 suites distributed on the main and two upper decks (no guest cabins on the lower deck).
Mondays: Luxor to Aswan for 4 nights/5 days
Fridays: Aswan to Luxor for 3 nights/4 days
• Length: 72m
• Width: 14.4m
• Draft: 1.25m
• Built according to the safety laws of Germanischer Lloyd
• Sound proof on all decks
• Ultra violet water treatment
• Electric current 220 volts 50 cycles
• Fire extinguisher and fire sprinklers in all public areas and all cabins
Each double cabin is 22 metres square and contains a private shower/bath.
Each suite is 35 metres square and contains a private bathtub.
All Cabins Contain:
• Hair dryer
• LCD screen colour TV
• Closed circuit video with movies, news and music channels
• Fire alarm and smoke detectors
• Air-conditioning with individual controls.
• Large panoramic windows that open from floor to ceiling
• Individual safes
• Fire extinguisher and fire sprinklers
• Sun deck with swimming pool and bar
• Sauna, massage room and equipped gym on the lower deck reception area
• Lounge bar and panorama bar that can be separated into 2 separate areas for meetings or lectures
• Restaurant located on the lower deck
• Boutique and gift shop located on the lower deck
• Laundry and dry cleaning facilities