Home/ Egypt/ Cruises / MS Radamis II
MS Radamis II
Swiss Inn Nile Cruiser Radamis II sails between Luxor and Aswan or vice versa, a distance of 220 kilometres. With an overnight stay in Esna/Edfu and either Luxor or Aswan, steep yourself in 7000 years of history while enjoying 21st century comfort and timeless Swiss hospitality cruising on the world's longest river, the Nile flows through a wealth of heritage in Upper Egypt.
The Radamis II has the most sophisticated navigational equipment, stabilizers and alley-ways. All its structure design has been approved and classified by Lloyd’s registers during its construction and all equipment installation is done under their supervision. It was built in 2000 and renovated in 2009.
Mondays: Luxor to Aswan for 4 nights/5 days
Fridays: Aswan to Luxor for 3 nights/4 days
• Length: 72m
• Width: 13.7m
• Height: 11.8m
• Draft: 1.48m
• Weight: 600 tons
• Smoke Detector System Panel
• 5 decks
The cruise ship offers a total of 65 well-appointed deluxe cabins of approximately 20 square metres, including 4 family cabins and 4 deluxe suites of approximately 28 square metres.
All Cabins Contain:
• Air-conditioning with individual temperature controls
• Panoramic wall-to-wall window
• Bathrooms equipped with a bathtub, hairdryer and shaving sockets for 220V power supply
• Colour television
• In-house video and music channels
• 2 Life jackets
• Escape map
• Non-smoking cabins are available on request.
• Restaurant serving a varied choice of menus with international gourmet cuisine and local specialities
• Barbecues are offered on the spacious sun deck, which also has a bar that serves refreshments
• Lounge/disco with resident DJ offering nightly music, drinks and dancing.
• King Tut gym with a range of exercise equipment and treatment tables
• Massage room
• 24-hour front desk
• Laundry and
• Ironing service
• Gift shop
• Credit cards accepted