For craft goods and clothes, go to the souks or to boutiques run by organizations that support traditional crafts man ship.
- In Cairo, go to the town center shopping centers, the Nomad and the Egypt Craft Center, to the fine boutiques and the “Souvenirs” souk in Khan al-Khalili Street. Gold and papyrus near pyramids.
- Luxor souk: spices, fabrics
- Aswan souk: Nubian baskets, shawls embroidered in Aswan.
- In El Arish: Bedouin creates, jewelry, etc.
- In Alexandria, El-Attarine souk, which specializes in ancient objects and antiques. (Original ancient Egyptian antiquities are not allowed to leave the country).