Location : Cornich El Nile - Aswan Hotel Map
Helnan Aswan has an excellent location with magnificent views of the Nile and is ideal for romantic getaways, honeymoons or those fascinated by the marvels and mysteries of ancient Egypt in addition to large conferences and incentives.
This five-star property lies in the heart of what was the ancient frontier of Pharaonic Egypt, from where the stones to build the Pyramids came, You can still see traces of these 3,000 year old quarries in the cliffs and by the roadsides today
Features of the Hotel
The 195 rooms and suites of the Helnan Aswan are spacious and comfortably furnished and offer a dreamy view of the Nile. They are allocated among the main building as well as chalets in the beautifully designed hotel complex.
Bathroom with a shower
WC, sometimes also a bath-bathtub,
an individually adjustable air conditioner,
a WI-FI connection port,
Non-smoking rooms are available upon request.
Deluxe chalet.-Junior suites: with an additional seating area in the corner of the living room
Executive suites: with separate living and sleeping areas Bed size: king-size as well as twin and sofa beds. Electrical power: 220 V.
Pleasure with a dreamy flair! Experience excellent cuisine before the impressive backdrop of the Nile! Allow yourself to be pampered by the wide array of buffets and a la carte menus or relax with your drink at one of the various bars.
Restaurants & Bars at the Helnan Aswan
-The main restaurant called "Ramsis" serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet from which you can also enjoy upon the spacious terrace with a view of the Nile
- The "Ahmos" restaurant is a unique panoramic restaurant with an a la Carte menu on the seventh story where you can enjoy the excellent gourmet cuisine and the breath-taking view of the Nile
-Located in the garden. The "Nile Cafe" restaurant service delicious foods upon a garden terrace directly along the Nile
- The lobby Bar is the ideal location for relaxing with your favorite cocktail
- The Pool Bar is provide you with light snacks and refreshments the entire day
- The "Isis" pub. a lively atmosphere and entertainment will await you in a stylish ambiance Culinary offerings at the Helnan Aswan .
History so close that you can almost reach out and touch it, that is the special feature of the HELNAN Aswan.
Experience the ancient temples and walk in the footsteps of the Pharaohs!
After your excursion you can be royally pampered with a massage or in the steam bath.
Sports - No charge:
- Fitness room with numerous pieces of fitness equipment
Sports - For a fee:
- Tennis (with floodlights)
Wellness For a fee:
- Health club with a sauna, steam bath and whirlpool
- Cinema where regularly current films are shown
Price per person
Price per person
|Jan till April||April till Sep|
|Double||€ 0.00||€ 0.00|
|Single||€ 0.00||€ 0.00|
|Standard double room||€ 0.00||€ 0.00|