MS Jamila Nile Cruise 5 days Luxurious Nile Cruise from Luxor leaves you with nothing to worry about. With high class extended facilities and luxurious atmosphere, we promise an unforgettable and remarkable cruise that means that you will be coming back again.
Sailing Schedule of MS Jamila Nile Cruise:
Mondays: Luxor to Aswan for 4 nights/5 days
Technical Specifications of MS Jamila Nile Cruise:
- Built according to the safety laws of American Bureau.
- Length: 72m.
- Width: 14.4m.
- Draft: 1.5m.
- Engines 3 x 490hp, 3 MAN generators: 2 x 490hp and 1 x 360hp.
- Complete water purification system.
- Radar and shortwave radio.
- All ceilings and partitions are fire resistant and sound proof.
- MS Jamila Nile Cruise was built with guest comfort and boat safety in mind. We follow international standards in technical specifications and safety measures.
- MS Jamila Nile Cruise has 66 double cabins and 4 suites distributed on the main, two upper decks and one lower deck.
- Each cabin is 22 sq. meters, with private bath/shower.
- Each suite is 35 sq. meters, with private bath/shower.
All Cabins And Suites of MS Jamila Nile Cruise Contain:
- Hair dryer.
- satellite TV.
- DVD movies.
- Closed circuit video.
- Music system.
- Fire alarm and smoke detectors.
- Large panoramic windows in each cabin that open from ceiling to floor.
- Individual safesIndividual controls for the air conditioner.
Other Facilities of MS Jamila Nile Cruise:
- The reception area and lounge bar with panoramic view.
- Library located in the main lounge.
- Restaurant located on the lower deck.
- Swimming pool, bar and sun deck.
- Boutique and jewelry shop on the Mezzanine floor.
- Massage room.
- Internet corner and WiFi with charge.
- Laundry and dry cleaning facilities.
- A golden plate of crystal hygiene company.
- Soundproof on all decks and ultraviolet water treatment.
- Meeting space can be arranged if the boat is chartered.
- Major credit cards are accepted on board.
Terms & Conditions
- Published Prices are valid the whole year Except high seasons, X-Mas, New year and Easter period, please contact us to receive supplements firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings are subject to hotel availabilities, in case hotel is fully booked a suitable alternative of same offered Standard and quality hotel will be booked.
- Hotels, airlines, extra nights and extra tours are available upon request.
- Children rates are based on 1 child under 12 years old sharing parents room without extra bed, in case extra bed is requested there will be a supplement.
- 25% deposit payment is requested upon signing up for your chosen package through our credit card payment channel or by receiving online payment invoice.
- The balance due of 75% is requested one month before the arrival, our operations team will be sending to you an online payment invoice to settle the balance due then you will be receiving all travel documents related to your trip.
- Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control
- The program may change in sequence but not in visits.
- The tip is not included in the trip price so all the working staff is expecting to be tipping and this only if you were satisfied with your trip/services and of course this is not compulsory and will advise you later the tipping figure.
Cancellations should be in writing and be acknowledgeable by Oriental tours team, the cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation received prior to Arrival more than 60 days, there will be only 10% deducted from administrative fees.
- 60-31 Days will be against 50% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- 30-15 days will be against 75% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- Less than 15 days will be against 80% cancellation fees.
- No show will be 100% cancellation fees.