MS La Traviata Nile Cruise After a complete dismantling and renovation program, MS La Traviata Nile Cruise came back to the River Nile in 2004 and was renovated in 2008. MS La Traviata Nile Cruise has proved to be a long-term favorite with many regular Nile Cruise guests. The nice restaurant on the lower deck serves 88 guests and serves international and Egyptian cuisine. Lounge bar with dance floor and music system for evening entertainment. The sundeck offers a pool as well as sun loungers and a shaded area. The reception offers full services including an international phone and safe deposit boxes. The gift shop on board has a wide range of gifts and souvenirs from Egypt.
MS La Traviata Nile Cruise is ideal for a closed group of 40 up to 80 passengers, we used to use this nice boat for our Meditation groups doing 7 nights Cruise between Luxor and Aswan also from Dendera to Aswan.
Sailing Schedule of MS La Traviata Nile Cruise:
- Saturday Ex Luxor - Tuesday Ex Aswan
Technical Specifications of MS La Traviata Nile Cruise:
- Length: 63m.
- Width: 13.5m.
- Draft: 1.4m.
- 4 decks plus 1 sun deck.
- Water purification system.
- Fire and soundproof walls and ceiling.
- Approved by Lloyds Shipping of London
- Smoking is allowed on the sun deck only
MS La Traviata Nile Cruise Cabins:
MS La Traviata Nile Cruise has a total of 45 cabins:
- 2 Single cabins ca. 14 meters square.
- 29 Twin cabins ca. 18 to 20 meters square.
- 14 Double cabins ca. 18 to 20 meters square.
All Cabins And Suites of MS La Traviata Nile Cruise Contain:
• Private balcony (except single cabins).
• Bathroom with shower/tub.
• Hair dryer.
• Individually controlled air conditioning.
• Satellite-TV (while the boat is docked).
• Internal phone.
• Safe deposit box.
Other Facilities of MS La Traviata NileSundeck
• A 24-hour reception desk.
• Spacious lounge and bar.
• Restaurant with 88 covers.
• Sundeck with bar and swimming pool.
• Gift shop.
Terms & Conditions
General Notes :
- Published Prices are valid the whole year Except high seasons, X Mas , New year and Easter period, please contact us to receive supplements email@example.com.
- Bookings are subject to hotel availabilities, in case hotel is fully booked a suitable alternative of same offered Standard and quality hotel will be booked.
- Hotels, airlines, extra nights and extra tours are available upon request .
- Children rates are based on 1 child under 12 years old sharing parents room without extra bed , in case extra bed is requested there will be a supplement .
- 25% deposit payment is requested upon signing up for your chosen package through our credit card payment channel or by receiving online payment invoice.
- The balance due of 75% is requested one month before the arrival, our operations team will be sending to you an online payment invoice to settle the balance due then you will be receiving all travel documents related to your trip.
- Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control
- The program may change in sequence but not in visits.
Tip is not included in the trip price so all the working staff is expecting to be tipping and this only if you were satisfying with your trip/services and of course this is not compulsory and will advise you later the tipping figure.
Cancellations should be in writing and be acknowledgeable by oriental tours team, the cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation received prior to Arrival more than 60 days, there will be only 10% deducted from administrative fees.
- 60-31 Days will be against 50% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- 30-15 days will be against 75% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- Less than 15 days will be against 80% cancellation fees.
- No show will be 100% cancellation fees.