MS Nile Style Nile Cruise 4 nights from Luxor to Aswan can only be compared to a floating 5 Star hotel with 80 comfortable well-furnished cabins. Launched in 1999, it is considered one of the largest and most luxurious vessels on the Nile river with a swimming pool with pool bar and shaded deck area from which you can marvel at the romantic setting.
Once aboard you’ll have all the luxuries you need to have a memorable stay including a large restaurant and lounge bar plus a games room. Guests will stay in a fully air-conditioned cabin with its own bathroom with shower, TV, radio, telephone, music system and safety deposit boxes.
MS Nile Style Nile Cruise Technical Specifications:
• Length: 72m
• Width: 14m
• Height: 13m
• Decks: 5
• Electricity: 220 V
The accommodation consists of 80 double cabins (19.75 square meters) and 3 suites (26 square meters)
All outside cabins face the Nile and have large panoramic windows
MS Nile Style Nile Cruise Cabins Contain:
• Private Italian bathroom with bathtub and hairdryer
• Individually controlled air-conditioned
• Colour LCD satellite TV
• Internet connection
• Internal phone
• Music channel
• Safe box
• 2 life jackets
MS Nile Style Nile Cruise Other Facilities:
• Upper sun deck with 5x3m swimming pool
• Pool bar with a capacity of 120 persons
• Large restaurant with a capacity of 160 persons
• Large lounge bar with a capacity of 160 persons
• Separate small bar on each floor
• Gift shop
• Games room
• Dry cleaning
• Internet access
This is one of the finest Nile Cruises sailing down the Nile from Luxor to Aswan. Enjoy marvelous monuments of ancient Egypt. Enjoy the luxury of sailing down the Nile in style and visiting the most magnificent historical monuments of ancient Egypt in one perfectly organized travel package in Egypt.
We are going to sail up the Nile on a luxurious cruise is one of the most enjoyable ways to explore ancient Egypt. Enjoy the luxury and comfort Nile cruise and experience more of ancient Egypt sightseeing. This cruise will take you on a magical Nile tour of ancient Egypt from Luxor where you can wonder at the Temples of Karnak, the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Hatshepsut to Aswan to see the Temple of Kom Ombo, the Temple of Edfu, the temple of Philae, the Souk, the unfinished Obelisk, and the temple of Abu Simble. For sure, you will have unforgettable holiday and you will wish to have more time for more enjoyment.
Terms & Conditions
General Notes :
- Published Prices are valid the whole year Except high seasons, X Mas, New year and Easter period, please contact us to receive supplements email@example.com.
- Bookings are subject to hotel availabilities, in case hotel is fully booked a suitable alternative of same offered Standard and quality hotel will be booked.
- Hotels, airlines, extra nights and extra tours are available upon request.
- Children rates are based on 1 child under 12 years old sharing parents room without extra bed, in case extra bed is requested there will be a supplement.
- 25% deposit payment is requested upon signing up for your chosen package through our credit card payment channel or by receiving online payment invoice.
- The balance due of 75% is requested one month before the arrival, our operations team will be sending to you an online payment invoice to settle the balance due then you will be receiving all travel documents related to your trip.
- Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control
- The program may change in sequence but not in visits.
The tip is not included in the trip price so all the working staff is expecting to be tipping and this only if you were satisfied with your trip/services and of course this is not compulsory and will advise you later the tipping figure.
Cancellations should be in writing and be acknowledgeable by oriental tours team, the cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation received prior to Arrival more than 60 days, there will be only 10% deducted as administrative fees.
- 60-31 Days will be against 50% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- 30-15 days will be against 75% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- Less than 15 days will be against 80% cancellation fees.
- No show will be 100% cancellation fees.