MS Sun Rise Semiramis I Nile Cruise, Enjoy the fascinating scenery on MS Sun Rise Semiramis I. 4 nights from Luxor to Aswan, Explore the fascinating culture and history of Egypt: where it all began. Enjoy all amenities of a luxurious holiday in our floating hotels. This is an experience which you will not forget!
MS Sun Rise Semiramis I Nile Cruise Sailing Schedule:
Thursdays: Luxor to Aswan for 4 nights/5 days
MS Sun Rise Semiramis I Nile Cruise Technical Specifications:
• Length: 72m
• Width: 15 m
• Water purification comprehensive system
• Radar and shortwave radio
• Electric current 220 volts/50 cycles
• 3 engines: 475hp each (Caterpillar)
• 3 generators: 2 x 280kw (Caterpillar), 1 x 160kw (Caterpillar)
• 2 chillers: 150hp each (York), for the air-conditioning system
The MS Sun Rise Semiramis I Nile Cruise have 66 standard cabins (22 square meters), 2 junior suites (26 square meters) and 2 royal suites (38 square meters). Each cabin comes with twin or double bed, bathroom, and a small sitting area, while the junior and royal suites have a double bed, bathroom, sofa and sitting area and a double bed, bathroom, small living room and balcony respectively. All cabins and suites are non-smoking.
MS Sun Rise Semiramis I Nile Cruise All Cabins Contain:
• Makeup mirror
• Hair dryer
• Bathroom with bathtub
• safe-deposit Box
• Music channels
• Direct dial phone
• Minibar (selection of soft drinks filled weekly free of charge)
• Sitting area
MS Sun Rise Semiramis I Nile Cruise Other Facilities:
• Swimming pool
• ATM cash machine with money exchange
• Library corner
• Many varied shops
• Wellness area with massages, jacuzzi, and a gym
• Billiard room
• Internet corner.
We are going to sail up the Nile on a luxurious cruise is one of the most enjoyable ways to explore ancient Egypt. Enjoy the luxury and comfort Nile cruise and experience more of ancient Egypt sightseeing. This cruise will take you on a magical Nile tour of ancient Egypt from Luxor where you can wonder at the Temples of Karnak, the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Hatshepsut to Aswan to see the Temple of Kom Ombo, the Temple of Edfu, the temple of Philae, the Souk, the unfinished Obelisk, and the temple of Abu Simble. For sure, you will have unforgettable holiday and you will wish to have more time for more enjoyment.
Terms & Conditions
General Notes :
- Published Prices are valid the whole year Except high seasons, X Mas , New year and Easter period, please contact us to receive supplements firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bookings are subject to hotel availabilities, in case hotel is fully booked a suitable alternative of same offered Standard and quality hotel will be booked.
- Hotels, airlines, extra nights and extra tours are available upon request .
- Children rates are based on 1 child under 12 years old sharing parents room without extra bed , in case extra bed is requested there will be a supplement .
- 25% deposit payment is requested upon signing up for your chosen package through our credit card payment channel or by receiving online payment invoice.
- The balance due of 75% is requested one month before the arrival, our operations team will be sending to you an online payment invoice to settle the balance due then you will be receiving all travel documents related to your trip.
- Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control
- The program may change in sequence but not in visits.
Tip is not included in the trip price so all the working staff is expecting to be tipping and this only if you were satisfying with your trip/services and of course this is not compulsory and will advise you later the tipping figure.
Cancellations should be in writing and be acknowledgeable by oriental tours team, the cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation received prior to Arrival more than 60 days, there will be only 10% deducted as administrative fees.
- 60-31 Days will be against 50% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- 30-15 days will be against 75% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- Less than 15 days will be against 80% cancellation fees.
- No show will be 100% cancellation fees.