MS Zen Monaco Nile Cruise 4 nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan was completely renovated and re-launched in September 2009, MS Zen Monaco Nile Cruise was built with inspiration from the classical European style. The various amenities, the elegant decor, and the attentive staff will guarantee a pleasant and memorable stay.
In your MS Zen Monaco Nile Cruise Package you will visit Aswan High Dam, Temple of Philae, Temple of Horus, Nile East Bank, Nile West Bank, The Valley of the Kings and Queens, The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Colossi Memnon, Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
Sailing Schedule of MS Zen Monaco Nile Cruise:
Saturday: Luxor to Aswan for 4 nights/5 days
Technical Specifications of MS Zen Monaco Nile Cruise:
- Year built:2003.
- Classification: Polski Rejestr Statkow.
- Length: 72m.
- Width: 14.4m.
- Height: 13m.
- Draft: 1.35m.
- 5 Decks.
- Water purification station.
- Fire alarm protection.
- 3 engines 450hp (MAN).
- 3 generators 400hp (MAN).
MS Zen Monaco Nile Cruise has 68 cabins:
- 65 junior suites
- 3 presidential suites
- All cabins are on the upper decks
- The outside cabins have large bay windows.
All MS Zen Monaco Nile Cruise Cabins Contain:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning.
- Private bathroom with bathtub and hairdryer.
- En-suite sitting area.
- Safe deposit box.
- Internal telephone.
- Colour TV with video channels.
- Internal music channels.
Other MS Zen Monaco Nile Cruise Facilities:
- One sitting restaurant (140 seats) with international cuisine.
- Lounge and discotheque.
- Piano bar.
- Boutique and gift shop.
- Beauty shop.
- Laundry service.
- Swimming pool.
- 2 jacuzzis.
- Medical service.
- 24-hour cabin service.
- Computerized hotel operation.
- Spa (gymnasium, massages, and sauna)
We are going to sail up the Nile on a luxurious cruise is one of the most enjoyable ways to explore ancient Egypt. Enjoy the luxury and comfort Nile cruise and experience more of ancient Egypt sightseeing. This cruise will take you on a magical Nile tour of ancient Egypt from Luxor where you can wonder at the Temples of Karnak, the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Hatshepsut to Aswan to see the Temple of Kom Ombo, the Temple of Edfu, the temple of Philae, the Souk, the unfinished Obelisk, and the temple of Abu Simble. For sure, you will have unforgettable holiday and you will wish to have more time for more enjoyment.
Terms & Conditions
General Notes :
- Published Prices are valid the whole year Except high seasons, X Mas, New year and Easter period, please contact us to receive supplements email@example.com.
- Bookings are subject to hotel availabilities, in case hotel is fully booked a suitable alternative of same offered Standard and quality hotel will be booked.
- Hotels, airlines, extra nights and extra tours are available upon request.
- Children rates are based on 1 child under 12 years old sharing parents room without extra bed, in case extra bed is requested there will be a supplement.
- 25% deposit payment is requested upon signing up for your chosen package through our credit card payment channel or by receiving online payment invoice.
- The balance due of 75% is requested one month before the arrival, our operations team will be sending to you an online payment invoice to settle the balance due then you will be receiving all travel documents related to your trip.
- Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control
- The program may change in sequence but not in visits.
Tip is not included in the trip price so all the working staff is expecting to be tipping and this only if you were satesfaying with your trip/services and of course this is not compulsory and will advise you later the tipping figure.
- Cancellations should be in writing and be acknowledgeable by oriental tours team, the cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation received prior to Arrival more than 60 days, there will be only 10% deducted as administrative fees.
- 60-31 Days will be against 50% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- 30-15 days will be against 75% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- Less than 15 days will be against 80% cancellation fees.
- No show will be 100% cancellation fees.